- 07-Feb-2013 to 06-Mar-2013 (PST)
- London, ON, CAN
- Full Time
A leading Canadian property restoration company requires an Estimator Construction and Property Restoration for its operations in London, ON.
- Assesses scope and location of the job.
- Inspects buildings to determine work needed to maintain buildings to code and
- Establishes scope and standards of construction projects.
- Estimates equipment, manpower, cost of project, and materials required.
- Makes sketches or blueprints to detail work to be accomplished.
- Establishes job priority based on general guidelines.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of building construction, materials and methods and codes
- Proficient in Xactimate
- Skill in reading and interpreting plans and specifications
- Knowledge of the laws and ordinances regulating building construction
- Able to work well in a team; ability to communicate effectively (written and oral).
- Proficiency in the use of common computer software packages (i.e.: MS Office).
- Four years of construction estimating experience; OR
- Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge,
skills and abilities have been achieved.
PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS AND MEASURABLES:
- Accuracy of scope and cost estimates
- Response time
- Project timeliness
- Customer satisfaction indicator
- Punctuality and reliability
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings